Hi friends, how are you?
Today I am going to tell you about the recipe of Pumpkin Pakoras or Kumror bora. In English Kumro means Pumpkin and bora means Pakora. Most people love to eat pakoras during monsoon or winter but I love pakoras at any time. During my school days sometimes my mother to give me pakoras in my tiffin but I could not eat it because my friends used to eat it before mine. 😦
Pumpkins are rich in magnesium which is an important mineral for various bodily functions. Pakora is a deep-fried tasty snack famously prepared throughout South Asian countries.
Pakoras are generally offered as appetizers or snacks. They’re offered usually during weddings, celebrations or any special occasions too.
- 8 pieces of pumpkin
- 1 cup besan/gram flour
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Oil for frying
- Small amount of sugar
- First heat oil for deep frying in a pan
- Make a thick batter with gram flour, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, water and 1 teaspoon oil.
- Take small piece of pumpkins one by one and drop them in hot oil.
- Then fry it until it become brown and crispy and remove from the oil.
- Finally serve it with hot tea or coffee or tomato ketchup.
Happy Eating 🙂
Please share your feedback with me. I will be waiting for it friends. 🙂
Stay connected with me through